It all began in a small town called Pignon, Haiti, located 90 miles north of Port-au-Prince. In 1982, a Haitian couple, Pastor Francois Romelus and his wife, Madam, felt called to start a church. Already parents to four biological kids and busy pastoring a church, Francois and Madam began taking in orphans to live with them. The orphans grew in number and eventually an entirely separate house had to be built for all the kids to sleep in. With all those kids came the development of a school and of a sewing center. Since 1982 Francois and Madam have started a church, orphanage, sewing center and a school, all located on the same 2-acre property.
1607 Somerville Drive
Fort Collins, CO